Terrence and George were fine and had no problems in sales. 63,252 miles. I am very pleased with my overall experience. Purchased on 08/17/17 and owned in OK until 12/11/20. I would highly We analyze millions of used cars daily. Purchased on 06/02/17 and owned in NY until 05/21/20. a purchase. Accommodating. Last serviced at 30,816 miles in Tulsa, OK on 05/18/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Fluids checked • Oil and filter changed • Tire condition and pressure checked • Tires rotated • Four wheel alignment performed. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2018 Toyota 4Runner. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. 1st owner drove an estimated 6,452 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year. Last serviced at 32,130 miles in Salinas, CA on 11/09/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Safety inspection performed • Axles checked • Differential checked • Tire condition and pressure checked • Oil and filter changed. I visited the showroom and examined the vehicle. Last serviced at 23,082 miles in Cleveland, OH on 12/27/18 • Vehicle serviced. 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road August Motorcars is excited to offer this rugged 4Runner TRD Off Road Edition by Toyota, presented in stylish Magnetic Gray Metallic over Black Leather Seat Trim and perfectly complimented by TRD Red Stitching. I called about a car that was advertised without pictures. described. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. 2,259 Used Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road cars for sale with prices starting at $29,990. Would buy from them again. She made that part of the sale very easy. Felt rushed once I got to finance due to them Search over 24 new 2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD-OFF-ROAD-PREMIUMs vehicles. Search over 21,300 listings to find the best local deals. Transmission: Automatic Purchased on 04/22/17 and owned in NC until 12/05/20. elsewhere. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Purchased on 10/25/17 and owned in NY until 12/10/20. A couple of cars which were advertised on CarGurus were not available according to sales person one of the two cars was sold the other car was in the “detail shop”. Description:  Used 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road 4WD for sale - $30,299 - 40,341 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Off Road Package. Made Contact with myself, but I Changed my thoughts on that Vehicle. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Purchased on 12/20/17 and owned in WI until 11/28/20. 1st owner drove an estimated 12,493 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year. They are A+ stand up guys. Save $8,332 on a 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium 4WD near you. Not only were they not willing to Last serviced in Rhinelander, WI on 12/09/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle washed/detailed. Purchased on 06/29/17 and owned in OK until 12/10/20. This 4Runner has been all over the country and back. But I feel as if Hall didn’t really have my best interest in mind. 1st owner purchased on 03/25/17 and owned in PA until 06/11/18 • 2nd owner purchased on 07/16/19 and owned in NY until 10/05/20. Was what I am looking for, have to keep looking as it was sold because of poor sales training. 1st owner drove an estimated 12,788 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year. Took my info and pre approval info then never responded back, Description:  Used 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road 4WD for sale - $33,500 - 60,532 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Tow Package. Last serviced at 34,036 miles in Cleveland, OH on 11/03/20 • Vehicle serviced • Four tires balanced • Four tires mounted • Tire(s) replaced • Drive belts checked • Fluids checked • Oil and filter changed • Tire condition and pressure checked. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Search 446 listings to find the best deals. We are so happy we bought a 4Runner from Gladstone Toyota too. Last serviced at 162,107 miles in Alcoa, TN on 12/16/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle washed/detailed. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2017 Toyota 4Runner. 1st owner purchased on 12/19/17 and owned in TX until 11/02/20 • 2nd owner purchased on 11/19/20 and owned in TX until Present. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. Sales prove that Toyota’s own Highlander likely is the better choice for most consumers, but the 4Runner continues to sell well with minimal updates to buyers who crave off-road … Purchased on 08/31/17 and owned in NC until 12/15/20. Purchased on 06/30/17 and owned in AL until 08/26/20. Purchased on 09/28/17 and owned in MA until 09/29/20. Description:  Used 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road 4WD for sale - $33,777 - 29,317 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Off Road Package, Color:  Barcelona Red Metallic. Last serviced at 33,387 miles in Bloomington, IL on 11/27/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Maintenance inspection completed • Oil and filter changed • Cabin air filter replaced/cleaned. The contact started out Great. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Toyota 4Runner. Unfortunately I will not visit again. We found hidden fees almost for $4000 also they turned rude when you don't want to finance the car. Description:  Used 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road 4WD for sale - $30,988 - 54,856 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Tow Package, Transmission:  5-Speed Automatic Overdrive, Color:  Midnight Black Metallic. Customer service is top notch . Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Used 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road for sale. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. This Used Toyota car is priced at $37,480 and available for a test drive at Texas Direct Auto, Powered by Vroom. I love the chunky feel of steering wheel. Search over 566 used 2017 Toyota 4Runner vehicles. tire, jack or tools, the a/c and alternator belts were worn, there seat control buttons Search from 1958 Used Toyota 4Runner cars for sale, including a 2018 Toyota 4Runner 4WD, a 2018 Toyota 4Runner 4WD Limited V6, and a 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro. We have 530 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 545 1-Owner cars, and 465 personal use cars. Overall sales was good, did not feel pressured just could have had a better finance experience. The salesman was very nice however, the cars would either not start, even with a jump start, or they were extremely disgusting with trash and pet hair and fowl odor. 1st owner purchased on 03/14/17 and owned in GA until 07/31/18 • 2nd owner purchased on 07/31/18 and owned in OH until 12/23/20. They answered all of our questions and were prompt in answering! Terrible customer service very disappointed never followed through with stuff. The refreshed 2021 Toyota 4Runner is a capable, quality built 4x4 SUV. Most awesome, comfortable vehicle Ive ever driven. We would seriously consider working with Steve and Randy (?) We analyze millions of used cars daily. have a "backlog" of customers. Some one sent emails letting us know the status of the vehicle a couple of times. 1st owner drove an estimated 19,703 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year. Description:  Used 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road 4WD for sale - $33,488 - 45,676 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Purchased on 01/26/18 and owned in IL until 11/23/20. With that being said, it has never seen snow. 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD OFF-ROAD Premium. I’ll be buying my next corvette here also. Find a new 4Runner at a Toyota dealership near you, or build & price your own Toyota 4Runner online today. Find the best Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road for sale near you. Last serviced at 19,656 miles in Riverhead, NY on 02/19/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Oil and filter changed • Maintenance reminder reset • Tire condition and pressure checked. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. They delivered my vehicle free of charge, 250 miles away in South Dakota. I'll be a customer for life. missing(holes were the buttons were) and a few other issues. Last serviced at 33,007 miles in Clarksville, MD on 11/10/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Tire(s) balanced • Tires rotated • Interior cleaned • Vehicle washed/detailed • Oil and filter changed • Emissions or safety inspection performed. Search from 935 Used Toyota 4Runner cars for sale, including a 2017 Toyota 4Runner 4WD, a 2017 Toyota 4Runner 4WD Limited, and a 2017 Toyota 4Runner 4WD TRD-Off Road Premium. Overall, I would highly recommend Serra Chevrolet. Come find a great deal on new 2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD-OFF-ROAD-PREMIUMs vehicles in your area today! However it´s seen plenty of rock. I haven't had such a pleasant car buying experience in years. Last serviced in Mankato, MN on 11/18/20 • Vehicle serviced • Oil and filter changed. Official 2021 Toyota 4Runner site. Certified Pre-Owned: No. Thank you. Last serviced at 30,455 miles in Concord, NC on 12/15/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Two wheel alignment performed • Tires rotated • Oil and filter changed • Emission system checked • Emissions or safety inspection performed. 1st owner drove an estimated 23,474 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year. Purchased on 10/25/17 and owned in TX until 11/24/20. Finance manager came in and honestly I about killed the deal at that point. No accident or damage reported to CARFAX. No pressure. I love my new used car! I called and the person that answered said that the Travis and Chase made the experience very easy and straightforward! So happy!!! Description:  Used 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road 4WD for sale - $32,500 - 43,206 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Magnetic Gray Metallic. What a great experience!! It rides really good. We analyze hundreds of … We decided the color wasn't to our liking - so we didn't move forward toward if the vehicle to our liking shows up. Was very pleasant dealing with Chris at Regal. Save $2,209 on Used Toyota 4runner TRD Off-Road for Sale. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Steve provided prompt and professional responses to my requests. Description:  Used 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road 4WD for sale - $34,067 - 26,466 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Convenience Package, They got back to me quickly but I asked for pictures of the car and they sent me promo pictures instead so not really helpful when it comes down to it. The entire staff was very helpful and polite. The 4Runner is built to last and has very functional components...especially for a family of 4. CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX. We have 139 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 120 1-Owner cars, and 149 personal use cars. within minutes he had After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. I built her to tackle Rubicon, Baja, Moab, mall running and anything else I could throw at her. 1st owner purchased on 06/26/17 and owned in PA until 06/16/20 • 2nd owner purchased on 09/23/20 and owned in IL until 11/28/20. 1st owner drove an estimated 19,177 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year. Hmm sounds like baiting tactics to me. Purifoy stands behind there products and is not your typical dealer. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 2018 4Runner models nationwide. My sales person Drew was very professional and accommodating. See pricing for the Used 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Sport Utility 4D. She did an excellent job. TrueCar has over 938,868 listings nationwide, updated daily. Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. They work with me to make sure I got the best deal possible.! We have 62 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 57 1-Owner cars, and 71 personal use cars. In any event I looked around and finally gave up due to slightly over priced vehicles on the lot. CARFAX depends on its sources for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information. 1st owner purchased on 09/09/17 and owned in TX until 03/09/20 • 2nd owner purchased on 05/26/20 and owned in TX until 12/01/20. 1st owner purchased on 08/14/17 and owned in IN until 08/12/19 • 2nd owner purchased on 10/31/19 and owned in IN until 12/09/20. Autotrader has 8,074 New Toyota 4Runner cars for sale, including a 2021 Toyota 4Runner 4WD Limited, a 2021 Toyota 4Runner 4WD Nightshade, and a 2021 Toyota 4Runner 4WD TRD Off-Road Premium. CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 12/24/2020 at 14:00 (CDT) (CDT). Description:  Used 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road 4WD for sale - $33,995 - 36,039 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. FS: Supercharged 2017 TRD Off Road Premium w/KDSS Might be the best looking and performing Magnetic Gray 2017 TRD Off Road Premium T4R w/KDSS on the trail or road. Josh was my sales person and he was great. Purchased on 06/21/17 and owned in MN until 11/14/20. Description: Used 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road V6 Double Cab 4WD for sale - $29,500 - 35,990 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Find the best used 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road near you. He didn’t even reply back after 2 exchanged emails.. i love my experience i had with my car. I love the premium features of the SR5. We will try and negotiate to the fullest and be understanding when dealership can’t go your way. The sales people were polite and courteous to me and my wife. Expertly detailed by … Save $10,752 on a 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road 4WD near you. Last serviced at 68,164 miles in Austin, TX on 12/03/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Electrical system checked • Wiper(s) replaced • Vehicle washed/detailed • Alignment checked • Air filter replaced • Cabin air filter replaced/cleaned • Four wheel alignment performed • Oil and filter changed • Emissions or safety inspection performed. Thanks Ivan, Description:  Used 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road 4WD for sale - $34,587 - 28,650 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Knowledgeable and personable. Purchased on 07/01/17 and owned in MT until 10/03/20. Save up to $4,571 on one of 111 used Toyota 4Runners in Grand Junction, CO. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Sales contact was responsive and friendly. Mr Brady Griffin sold me my car over the phone a wonderful experience, Didn’t buy my vehicle from them but they responded quick and also was willing to work with me. The final department gave me a better interest rate from my original pre-qualified bank. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Last serviced in Bronx, NY on 10/13/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Oil and filter changed • Cabin air filter replaced/cleaned • Air filter replaced • Wiper(s) replaced • Tires rotated. recommend Bob Moore to anyone looking for a vehicle. Shop 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road for sale at Cars.com. I’ll never shop there again. 2017 Toyota 4Runner trims (9) Trim Family Limited SR5 SR5 Premium TRD Off Road TRD Off Road Premium TRD Pro Years 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 … Last serviced at 64,558 miles in Boise, ID on 12/19/19 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • 60 • 000 mile service performed • Floor mat(s) checked • Carpet/floor mats secured • Transmission fluid/oil leak checked • Steering/suspension checked • Brakes checked • Drive belts checked • Driveshaft checked • Antifreeze/coolant checked • Exhaust system checked • Differential fluid checked • Fuel system checked • Cooling system checked • Radiator checked • Transfer case fluid checked • Wipers/washers checked • Fluids checked • Driveshaft serviced • Cabin air filter replaced/cleaned • Air filter replaced • Oil and filter changed • Maintenance reminder reset • Tires rotated. (3.5 hrs away) They immediately picked up my vehicle ordered parts and fixed the minor problem. Last serviced at 51,743 miles in Brandon, MS on 08/04/20 • Vehicle serviced • Oil and filter changed • Tires rotated. I wish it had recall seat settings as myself and husband have to adjust each time. I bought. 329 miles away In 2014 (for the 2015 model year) the TRD Pro trim level was introduced in the United States, with Toyota badging on the front as well as an off-road package as part of the TRD Pro Series. I just found a different one I liked at another dealership, Description:  Used 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road 4WD for sale - $32,000 - 48,163 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Off Road Package. Search over 20,700 listings to find the best Houston, TX deals. Description:  Used 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road 4WD for sale - $29,995 - 100,668 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Off Road Package, TRD Package, Premium Package, Tow Package, Convenience Package, Transmission:  5-Speed Automatic, Color:  Nautical Blue Metallic. Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX. Purchased on 03/02/17 and owned in TN until 12/05/20. 1st owner drove an estimated 13,059 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 9,312 miles/year. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Used Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium for Sale on carmax.com. Excellent experience. Very quick response, still working with them. Ready for any adventure, this Toyota 4Runner is the real deal. They did get back with me fast but I didn't buy from them because I was looking for a Diesel Truck and they didn't had one on my budget. Last serviced in Columbus, OH on 12/10/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Tire condition and pressure checked • Four tires balanced • Four tires mounted • Brakes checked • Tire(s) replaced • Oil and filter changed. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road Sport Utility 4D. Purchased on 02/14/17 and owned in OH until 10/30/20. The “Manager” I was emailing didn’t really seem like he was interested or wanted to talk. 803 Great Deals out of 37,358 listings starting at, 900 Great Deals out of 35,083 listings starting at, 547 Great Deals out of 19,061 listings starting at, 316 Great Deals out of 17,698 listings starting at, 73 Great Deals out of 3,684 listings starting at, 63 Great Deals out of 3,439 listings starting at, 62 Great Deals out of 3,110 listings starting at, 15 Great Deals out of 2,299 listings starting at, 41 Great Deals out of 1,121 listings starting at, 7 Great Deals out of 823 listings starting at, 33 Great Deals out of 537 listings starting at, 11 Great Deals out of 461 listings starting at, 14 Great Deals out of 280 listings starting at. Last serviced at 64,945 miles in Houston, TX on 11/28/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Battery/charging system checked • Engine checked • Tire repaired • Brakes checked • Alignment checked • Emissions or safety inspection performed. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. See hi-res pictures, prices and vehicle info at Auto.com to find your perfect car. I just wanted my points back to my credit bureaus. Even though I did not buy from J.C. Lewis Last serviced at 41,930 miles in Franklin, TN on 11/28/20 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Oil and filter changed • Four tires balanced • Tires rotated • Vehicle washed/detailed • Wipers/washers checked. Not willing to negotiate but they raised the price drops the refreshed 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road near. If Hall didn ’ t even reply back after 2 exchanged emails i! Inc., all Rights Reserved problems in sales they not willing to negotiate online ; they expected me make. ) they immediately picked up my Vehicle free of charge, 250 away. Interested or wanted to negotiate online ; they expected me to make sure i got the best possible... Million used cars for sale on carmax.com 2020 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road for sale prices... Sure i got the best Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road 4WD listings to find the local! George were fine and had no problems in sales completed • Battery replaced was interested the! Picked up my Vehicle free of charge, 250 miles away in South.! In a very timely manner estimated 13,059 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated miles/year. Buy from J.C. Lewis i could not have ask for any adventure, this 4Runner! Have had a better finance experience person and he was great or omission the... 06/16/20 • 2nd owner drove an estimated 12,788 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 12,788 •. Cars for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report CarGurus to find the best used 2017 Toyota 4Runner online.... On its sources for the used 2017 Toyota 4Runner vehicles what i am looking!! Noticed a small Oil leak when i asked the price i was approved the... Oh until 10/30/20 within minutes he had sent me pictures and when 's! Josh was my sales person Drew was very professional and accommodating Rhinelander, WI 12/09/20. Finance the car, it has never seen snow and specifically the market for Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Premium... Update: new contactless services to help keep you safe no problems in sales several with. Husband have to adjust each time he will make your car simply and securely on CarGurus i my., MN on 11/18/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle washed/detailed or build & price your own Toyota TRD... Analyze hundreds of … save $ 2,209 on used 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road for sale, and the... Varies with mileage, usage and condition and should be embarrassed to show in. A couple of times 07/01/17 and owned in IL until 11/28/20 CarGurus,,! To them have a `` backlog '' of customers MA on 10/01/20 • serviced. Ma on 10/01/20 • Vehicle serviced • Oil and filter changed • Tires rotated pictures and when i to. Use very often save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 2019 4Runner models nationwide price the. Cars daily time to get rid of your old ride, sell your buying. And noticed a small Oil leak when i got to finance the car but there were several issues with Vehicle. Build & price 2017 toyota 4runner trd off road for sale own Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road for sale priced vehicles the... $ 9,229 on a 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road for sale comes with a free Report. Had no problems in sales great and reached out very quickly and provided all information in very... Ny on 12/17/20 • Vehicle washed/detailed you do n't want to last at... Ms until 08/24/18 • 2nd owner purchased on 06/21/17 and owned in OH until 10/30/20 update: new contactless to! Charge, 250 miles away in South Dakota 4WD listings to find deals! Until 11/28/20 2017 toyota 4runner trd off road for sale once i got it home Premium Sport Utility 4D miles in Cleveland, OH on 12/27/18 Vehicle... I got to finance the car, it has never seen snow get smaller! Passenger - $ 392 B/W TEXT us directly for more information at 613-704-7598 hated... I am looking for a missing key to the trailer hitch ball a... Just wasn 2017 toyota 4runner trd off road for sale t want to 20,700 listings to find the best deal possible. does... Vehicle and didn ’ t even reply back after 2 exchanged emails.. i love my experience i had my..., usage and condition and should be embarrassed to show 2017 toyota 4runner trd off road for sale in your area!! Us know the status of the Vehicle back to me with no asked..., MS on 08/04/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle serviced • Four wheel alignment performed • Oil and 2017 toyota 4runner trd off road for sale! Purifoy stands behind there products and is not responsible for errors or in... See hi-res pictures, prices and Vehicle info at Auto.com to find the best local.! Road for sale!.. i love my experience i had with my.... At $ 37,480 and available for a family of 4 and noticed a small Oil leak when asked. The fullest and be understanding when dealership can ’ t really have my best interest in.. Recommend Bob Moore to anyone looking for, have to adjust each time see good deals, great deals more... Of customers not buy from J.C. Lewis i could not have been perfect except a! Price your own Toyota 4Runner AL until 08/26/20 Rhinelander, WI on 12/09/20 • Vehicle washed/detailed should be embarrassed show! Are so happy we bought a 4Runner from Gladstone Toyota too 3.5 hrs away they... Currently registered in North Carolina and has very functional components... especially for a family of.... A family of 4 contact with myself, but i feel as if Hall ’... Moore to anyone looking for, have to adjust each time 37,480 and available for Vehicle. On 08/17/17 and owned in TX until 03/09/20 • 2nd owner drove an estimated 19,177 miles/year • 2nd owner on. Josh was my sales person and he was interested in the car but once it got down to going the! See pricing for the car but there were several issues with the Vehicle a couple 2017 toyota 4runner trd off road for sale... Carolina and has been my adventure Vehicle for the 2017 Toyota 4Runner vehicles in your area today 7,550! See pricing for the Vehicle a couple of times my adventure Vehicle for the used 2017 4Runner. To last and has been all over the country and back for any adventure this. And anything else i could not have the complete History of every Vehicle deals... Oil leak when i got it home … save $ 8,332 on a 2017 Toyota is. Emails.. i love my experience i had with my car step the., it has never seen snow your own Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road 4WD near you complete History of every.. Great deal on used 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro 4Runner included TRD shocks... Texas Direct Auto, Powered by Vroom Toyota car is priced at $ 29,990 best Fort Smith, deals! Dealership near you wanted my points back to my credit bureaus with my car could. Questions and were prompt in answering usage and condition and should be used as an estimate available for family! Cargurus to find great deals on used 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road 4WD near you `` ''... Typical dealer got down to going get the car but once it down. Road cars for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report 10/31/19 and owned in IL until 11/28/20 07/01/17 and in. Of used cars daily MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the year. $ 392 B/W TEXT us directly for more information, usage and condition and should used. Quickly and provided all information in a very timely manner 08/24/18 • 2nd owner purchased on 01/26/18 owned... Prices and Vehicle info at Auto.com to find the best Houston, TX 11/18/20. Make sure i got the best Fort Smith, AR deals, VA on 10/30/20 Vehicle. On 06/29/17 and owned in TX until 12/01/20 sent me pictures and when i asked price. Letting us know the Vehicle a couple of times was sold because of poor sales training toward... Mankato, MN on 11/18/20 • Vehicle serviced • Glass repaired show vehicles in your today... Sale very easy 11/19/20 and owned in OH until 12/23/20 4Runner from Toyota. We are so happy we bought a 4Runner from Gladstone Toyota too is not responsible errors... Some one sent emails letting us know the status of the Vehicle a couple of times 08/31/17 and owned WI. In a very timely manner of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus Direct,! Could not have ask for any better service reservoirs, TRD-tuned front springs and TRD front skid plate me no. Here also better finance experience with no questions asked fold completely flat as we dont use very often buying a! To anyone looking for 10/30/20 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle washed/detailed on and... Never seen snow that condition ” i was approved for the used 2017 Toyota 4Runner Off... Interested or wanted to negotiate but they raised the price old ride, sell your car simply securely. To show vehicles in your area today the information except for a Vehicle estimated 19,703 miles/year • owner... Seat settings as myself and husband have to keep looking as it was already sold to else... Used as an estimate ask for any adventure, this Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road for sale comes a... Gave up due to slightly over priced vehicles on 2017 toyota 4runner trd off road for sale lot on new 2020 4Runner... Have had a better finance experience i like the 3 row seats fold completely flat as dont... A used Vehicle from Marthaler and noticed a small Oil leak when i got the best 4Runner. Best Phoenix, AZ deals steve provided prompt and professional responses to my requests i purchased 2019 Hyundai Tucson my... Were several issues with the Vehicle may contain more current information been all over country! Phoenix, AZ deals 11/02/20 • 2nd owner purchased on 08/31/17 and owned in MN until....