Android Development for Beginners is a short weekend class for anyone who really enthusiast to learn Android development, even you don’t have any programming experience. This class will open the door for everyone (including you. Yes, you!) to the joy and sweetness of world’s largest mobile platform ecosystem from Google. You’re going to start learning how to get started in Android development scene on weekend. So, you can start create your apps on Monday. Is that really exciting?
Jump into the course and be an Android developer!
- Understand how Android works as a mobile operating system briefly.
- Familiar with Android development tools and scenes.
- Able to create Android apps on the next day after the training.
|1||Introduction to Android development & Android Studio||2||1|
|2||Your first Android app||2|
|3||Java and OOP at a glance||2|
|4||Basic UI & Layouts||2||2|
|6||Prepare ready-to-submit APK and submission to Google Play||2|
- Laptop or desktop PC, or Mac:
- 4GB RAM
- Dual core or more processor
- 20GB free space hard disk
- Android Studio (latest version)
- Asset Resizer (for OS X) or similar tool for resizing assets in Android
Participants should familiar with some sort of structured text, such as HTML or XML. It’s OK if participants do not have any programming skills.
If you can’t bring any PC or Mac, DyCode can help you providing you the device by renting it for Rp300.000/device/day* (only for Regular Training)
*Pricing and availability of device may be changed by time. Devices that will be rented are owned by 3rd party, but we can help to find it for you.