For iOS Professional Training, DyCode has been conducting trainings in 2 levels: Basic Level and Intermediate Level. For iOS training itself, DyCode has been conducting regular training for 11 times and in-house training for 3 times.
Regular training is a training that has been done regularly for every 2 months, been held in DyPlex (DyCode’s office). DyCode is also conducting in-house training, where the team came to the the company and held training in accordance with the collective agreement regarding the time, type of training, as well as other details.
- Understand how iOS works as a mobile operating system comprehensively.
- Able to create and develop a functional iOS app in one day.
- Mac hardware: iMac, Mac mini, Macbook/Macbook Pro, Mac Pro
- Mac with Intel processor: at least 2.26 GHz
- At least 4 GB RAM
- Hard-drive free space: 20 GB
- OS X Mavericks (OS X 10.9.x)
- Xcode 6.0 (or the latest)
- SQLite Manager: SQLiteManager, Base, or other
- iTunes 11.x (or the latest)
If you can’t bring any Mac devices, DyCode can help you providing you the device by renting it for Rp300.000/device/day* (only for Regular Training)
*Pricing and availability of device may be changed by time. Devices that will be rented are owned by 3rd party, but we can help to find it for you.